SearchHomeMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQ

Share | 

Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
b4v

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:57 pm

me three! roflmao I did love her Romano & Albright series, her other have been boosted up the list reading
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Ummmm, who is LB? confused

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:02 am

LB Gregg, the author of the Romano & Albright series - Catch Me If You Can and Trust Me If You Dare
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Oh I never heard of those :oops:
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
b4v

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Well you better get right on it! Lol. They're really good, you'll love them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:49 am

they are yum/my books Nikki smile
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:39 am

Aw man. Their m/m books?
I just havent been able to get into those you guys. Sad
I'm sorry, I've tried but that genre is just not my cuppa tea.

Last edited by gracious-plenty on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Then don't read them. Read Jennifer Estep's Elemental Assassin series. They are so very good. And it's about a girl who has sex with guys.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:44 pm

FaeLadyFaye wrote:
Then don't read them. Read Jennifer Estep's Elemental Assassin series. They are so very good. And it's about a girl who has sex with guys.

I think you will LOVE these! Seriously, you will appreciate Gin and her punishment of the baddies! Another one out this fall.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:53 pm

They are excellent books, and thank you, showme, for getting me to read them. Now we just need to get g-p...
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:53 pm

For sure will read EA you guys, just need to play major catch up before starting a new series. I have at least five books I'm behind on.

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Yep... I know the feeling - I cannot stop reading, rereading and wouldn't you know REREADING Tigers & Devils.... I think I may set a personal record with this one LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Just got a note from Josh that he would love to come back to chat with us all near the end of the year... Maybe we can "encourage" Ginn to come too :-D
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:33 pm

YES please!!!!! Josh's chat was super fun. Ginn needs more of a following damn it! People it's very Fever-ish. READ IT! Maybe more will once it's all out there! The wait is killing me!!!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:44 pm

I'm actually enjoying the serial once a month aspect of it. That doesn't mean I don't want the whole thing, but I find I like speculating.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:37 pm

Hey everyone Hi

I wanted to announce that Darynda Jones has graciously accepted our invite for an upcoming live chat.
Looking at either Sept 24th or Oct st

I will let you guys know once decided. I also will be creating her own thread here within the next day or so.

gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:28 am

Ok you guys

Rachel Vincent is confirmed for live chat on September 17th. Times are posted below

6:00PM EDT

5:00pm CDT

4:00pm MDT

3:00pm PDT

8:00am AUS (your Sunday)

10:00am NZ (your Sunday)

showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:34 am

Yay! wine
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:39 am

I guess that means I better start reading her books!
coffee

“I love language, words, and all the lovely, exciting, and heart wrenching things you can do with them. Pick the right ones, put them in the right order, and you've created a moment in time where the reader forgets about the late car payment, the dirty dishes, the impending workweek. You have created a state of bliss. Or negligence, depending on your perspective ” -- Darynda Jones heart
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Oh Dopp....they are fantastic. 10
I will be reading Blood Bound a little closer to chat day. I want to be nice and fresh for it. lol

Her shifters series is soooooo good too. excited
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Which book/series should I start with?

“I love language, words, and all the lovely, exciting, and heart wrenching things you can do with them. Pick the right ones, put them in the right order, and you've created a moment in time where the reader forgets about the late car payment, the dirty dishes, the impending workweek. You have created a state of bliss. Or negligence, depending on your perspective ” -- Darynda Jones heart
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Her Soul Screamers series is YA, Shifters is adult and about werecats, and Blood Bound is the first in a new series.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:02 pm

I haven't read her Soul Screamers series but have heard nothing but good things. I'm not a huge fan of YA. I like the smut too much to go without Wink

Her Shifter series is an emotional rollercoaster. You've been warned!!! why!!! x 10 IMO smile

I will be reading her new book soon too. Just waiting for my turn at it I\'m waiting
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Dopple--I loved Shifter! Totally loved it!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:31 pm

I'm starting the shifter series Dopple, just got to finish SGOTR first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   

Back to top Go down

Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next