Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???

Go down 
+6
Oh Yes
Greencat
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
Starbrites
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
b4v

b4v

Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:57 pm

me three! roflmao I did love her Romano & Albright series, her other have been boosted up the list reading
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Ummmm, who is LB? confused
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:02 am

LB Gregg, the author of the Romano & Albright series - Catch Me If You Can and Trust Me If You Dare
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Oh I never heard of those :oops:
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Well you better get right on it! Lol. They're really good, you'll love them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:49 am

they are yum/my books Nikki smile
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:39 am

Aw man. Their m/m books?
I just havent been able to get into those you guys. Sad
I'm sorry, I've tried but that genre is just not my cuppa tea.

Last edited by gracious-plenty on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Then don't read them. Read Jennifer Estep's Elemental Assassin series. They are so very good. And it's about a girl who has sex with guys.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:44 pm

FaeLadyFaye wrote:
Then don't read them. Read Jennifer Estep's Elemental Assassin series. They are so very good. And it's about a girl who has sex with guys.

I think you will LOVE these! Seriously, you will appreciate Gin and her punishment of the baddies! Another one out this fall.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:53 pm

They are excellent books, and thank you, showme, for getting me to read them. Now we just need to get g-p...
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:53 pm

For sure will read EA you guys, just need to play major catch up before starting a new series. I have at least five books I'm behind on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Yep... I know the feeling - I cannot stop reading, rereading and wouldn't you know REREADING Tigers & Devils.... I think I may set a personal record with this one LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Just got a note from Josh that he would love to come back to chat with us all near the end of the year... Maybe we can "encourage" Ginn to come too :-D
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:33 pm

YES please!!!!! Josh's chat was super fun. Ginn needs more of a following damn it! People it's very Fever-ish. READ IT! Maybe more will once it's all out there! The wait is killing me!!!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:44 pm

I'm actually enjoying the serial once a month aspect of it. That doesn't mean I don't want the whole thing, but I find I like speculating.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:37 pm

Hey everyone Hi

I wanted to announce that Darynda Jones has graciously accepted our invite for an upcoming live chat.
Looking at either Sept 24th or Oct st

I will let you guys know once decided. I also will be creating her own thread here within the next day or so.

Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:28 am

Ok you guys

Rachel Vincent is confirmed for live chat on September 17th. Times are posted below

6:00PM EDT

5:00pm CDT

4:00pm MDT

3:00pm PDT

8:00am AUS (your Sunday)

10:00am NZ (your Sunday)
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:34 am

Yay! wine
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:39 am

I guess that means I better start reading her books!
coffee

Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Oh Dopp....they are fantastic. 10
I will be reading Blood Bound a little closer to chat day. I want to be nice and fresh for it. lol

Her shifters series is soooooo good too. excited
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Which book/series should I start with?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Her Soul Screamers series is YA, Shifters is adult and about werecats, and Blood Bound is the first in a new series.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:02 pm

I haven't read her Soul Screamers series but have heard nothing but good things. I'm not a huge fan of YA. I like the smut too much to go without Wink

Her Shifter series is an emotional rollercoaster. You've been warned!!! why!!! x 10 IMO smile

I will be reading her new book soon too. Just waiting for my turn at it I\'m waiting
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Dopple--I loved Shifter! Totally loved it!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:31 pm

I'm starting the shifter series Dopple, just got to finish SGOTR first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next