Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???

Go down 
+6
Oh Yes
Greencat
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
Starbrites
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
showmethelove
showmethelove

Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:57 am

I think I have a totally harmless crush on Ethan Day Wink He's so adorable heart

Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:40 am

Me too, showme. heart

Can't wait for his next chat!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Damn, g-p! You are a chat booking machine! I appreciate your skills.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:55 pm

YEAH, YEAH for another Ethan Day I just read Anything for You!!! and its just what I needed I got one more Dreaming of you...... I'm trying to decide if I'm going to read now or save it for a rainy day?????

I think NOW!!!!! be right back very happy roflmao
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:46 pm

You on a major roll there G-P! Hope I can make Ethans chat this time bounce
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Thanks Andy for the compliment air kiss

You guys let me know your request and I will put the invitations out.
I'm trying to plan around book releases.

So keep the request a comin writing
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:17 pm

Damn, I think I need to add Ethan Day to my reading list. I never even noticed if he has a thread here.

Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:19 pm

Ethan Day is in the Dick Lit thread. His books are very lighthearted with a lot of laugh out loud moments.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:11 am

Starbrites--Ethan Day will make you laugh. His romantic comedies are the best. He is also a really nice guy that we have a lot of fun with durng chats.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:47 am

Starbrites - if you want to pick up one of Ethan's books, start with Sno Ho. It's short, sexy, and hilarious!
I've read it a couple times because it's guaranteed to make me laugh when my mood goes to crap.

It also has what I think is the funniest freaking scene I've ever read. I won't say more..... muffin
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Thanks Dopple now you have my intrest peeked.. I'll go looking for it. Does it matter which order to read his books?
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:48 pm

The only two of Ethan's books that are a series are SNO HO and LIFE IN FUSION. If you pick up those, read SNO HO first.

The rest are standalones, so the order doesn't matter.
muffin
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:21 pm

I agree with all of the above Starbites; Ethan is by far one of the funniest authors I've ever read!!! I literally almost pissed in my pants last night..... several times reading one of his books last night. And I've LOL'd several times with everyone of his books. I've now finished all of them.. very sad

Oh well I guess I'll do like Dopple and just read them over and over!!!! roflmao happy dance My favorite is At Piper's Point. but the series is great too!!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:18 am

OK!

Will someone be copying the Chat tonight with Jennifer Estep? I am not sure if I'll be here or not.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:06 am

G-P! You set up a facebook page! Hooray!

World Series tonight.....not sure I will make the chat....I will try. Depends on how the Rangers are doing.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:43 pm

high 5 Rangers !!! high 5 Rangers!!!

I did make a FB for us PURLS star
And a Twitter Wink
We're going places
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Starbrites--All the Ethan Day comments....agreed! My favorite is At Piper's Point. But my favorite character is Julian from As You Are. Funniest scene....ever, from anyone....Sno Ho. Lot's of reasons to read Ethan.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:16 am

ok you guys I heard back from Devon and this coming weekend is not going to work for her, so it looks like the chat will most likely be a weeknight. I wanted to give you guys an advance notice.

Thinking next Tues or Weds or Thurs ??? What you guys thoughts because her calendar is open for these days
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:05 am

Well crap, I probably cant do a tuesday. I could do weds or thurs....probably.

But, if it works for her to push it back a few weeks to another weekend that would be better. Plus it would give me more time to get through her books! Wink
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:48 am

OK PURLS I have been able to now confirm Z.A. Maxfield for her live chat on November 26th which is the Saturday following Thanksgiving.

Also Cl Parker is confirmed for December 10th.

Will keep you posted on any new ones
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:49 pm

More books to read, really really fast!!! lol. Is anyone going to do transcript for Devon Monk chat?
I can't make it have to work very sad
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Can someone give me a good title to start with for Z.A Maxfield please smile There are a few titles on Amazon.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:29 am

Notturno, then Vigil....her vampire series....or
St. Nacho's.....first book of that series.....
Stirring Up Trouble, All Stirred Up....her Stirring series

Greencat....all these are very, very good. There are several books in the St. nacho series and I don't remember the exact order. If you decide to start there, I will figure it out for you.

My personal favorites are the vampire books.....really good. But, Nacho series is so damn good that it is hard to say....loved them all. She is a really talented writer. And a nice, nice person. I have had a few Facebook conversations with her and think she will become one of your favorites.

Oh....the Stirring series is more romantic comedy....and cooking! I promise you will laugh....and smile a lot.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:42 pm

I loved St Nachos! Thanks for the reminder Shay, I need to read some ZAM! I have Notturno and Stirring Up Trouble. No more pimping to me people! cussing
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Are the St. Nachos books the ones with the hystetical man on a platter covers? Those crack me up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???   Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Coming To Chat With Us Next ???
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next