Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DICK LIT (cos we can !)

Go down 
+6
showmethelove
b4v
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
2shay

DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:10 pm

star Catch Me If You Can star

Romano and Albright

OMG!! FLF was sooooo right! This is so worth your time. roflmao
Caesar and Dan just fell out of the closet! You will have to read the book to get clarification!! roflmao
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm

I LOVE that scene. And Ce's dad is there!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Is that one next? I have other stuff to read! OMG.....is it just awful if I put off CH and CN for a day or so? I don't think I can resist Ce and Dan!!!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:46 pm

I don't think it's awful. Dan and Ce are hilarious.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:08 pm

star Trust Me If You Dare star

Okay. This is freakin ridiculous...! I hadn't even turned the FIRST PAGE and was already roflmao !! That is just...not right...! No warning or any thing....! I could have aspirated an olive... roflmao
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:21 pm

The incident at Cappy's. Poor Ce.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Hey, LG Gregg and Josh are friends, I think. Maybe he could talk her into a chat with us? You think? This woman is hilarious!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:27 pm

damn but you two are the worst teasing pimps... you know i hate to not be part of the fun!! but i cannot keep up with you ... confused
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Horrible isn't it? When you don't know what's going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:07 pm

tongue and i am such a sharing person ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:48 am

pssssst guess who sent LB Gregg a message today??? thinking
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:48 pm

I have sent a friend request to LB Gregg. Swede....you have to take a day or two to read Romano and Albright. Fae wasn't over pimping. These books are soooo freakin' funny, you won't believe it. Snow Ho type funny! I let Paula read the first few pages of Trust Me If You Dare, and she was laughing her butt off. She went in totally cold turkey. It's just that funny. She had no character background or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:17 pm

Will do - and I am already friend on FB with LBG ...... it is a juggernaut miss fae has created lol
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:29 pm

FaeLadyFaye I'm the little birdie that whispered in your ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Flutter Fae flutter FaeLadyFaye
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:58 pm

FaeLadyFaye we love your pimpin'

I want my very own smilie, too........little boston terrier......
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:15 am

I finally have time to start Sno Ho. I figured I need something funny after the book I just read. Perfect timing for Ethan's funny self. I only read a few pages but already had me laughing out loud.

"Can-do cock" cheers
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:35 pm

cheers Ethan is quickly becoming my go-to stress relief author. I've read Sno Ho, Life in Fusion, Anything for You, and Dreaming of You. All hysterical, and the focus is entirely on the characters' internal conflict and relationship. Nobody has gotten kidnapped, no treaties have been sabotaged, no dead bodies have been found. Not that I don't like that stuff too, but it's nice to find a good funny book that focuses on the relationships. smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:03 pm

you will love his books showme smile still waiting for confirmation of his chat "proper" for June 20th dr who tab
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Shay
I am looking for you a boston terrior smiley. But having trouble finding one that specific. Mat have an alternative one for you Wink
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Okay here are a couple.

"That stupid man-pig and his club-cock must have jarred something loose last night!

"Don't forget tight"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:18 am

Ethan is hilarious!!!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:11 am

gp---I knew a boston terrier was a stretch. But, I just love Fae little fairie so much...

Hey, Ethan is great for a really funny story, true. But, his stories also have a lot of plain truth about life, love, prejudice, sel-awareness....just really good reads with a hilarious pov.

Ahem.....so does LB Gregg.....laughed 'til I cried...literally...
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:31 pm

I will find one for you shay, I will make it just as cute too Wink
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Yay...!! GP....can't wait....!! Excited...! twirling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DICK LIT (cos we can !)
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: