SearchHomeMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQ

Share | 

Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:17 pm

b4v wrote:
Oh, and I love all the timezones listed for Josh's chat. Very clever :idea:
You are same time zone as me, right?
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Just finished Out Of The Blue. More beautiful men. Bat and Cowboy. WWI fighter pilots. Their amazing aeroplanes can obtain speeds of 86 mph.....! Fascinating story. A typical Josh non-ending. Dopple, you might enjoy the old planes, it's a short read.
Back to top Go down
b4v

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Yes, we are finally back in the same timezone, Swede! bounce At least that's one less timezone to have to take in to account *phew*
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:23 am

I started The Darkling Thrush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Ooh I look forward to your comments! The man appears to be able to write anything well!! Also can't wait for you to read In a Dark Wood.... That one I loved!! Magick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:58 pm

Hey all residents of Joshlandia please do me a favour.... Can you pm me any or all of your favourite quotes from any of the Josh books you have read and liked?? I am working on a little somethin' Wink
Even just the guys names and a bit of the quote then I will kindle search it - it would be cool to get something from each book including the shorts . Cheers smile
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:02 pm

Well I know you have a couple for Jake *sigh*. I will make note of any from now on. Tucker had some good ones I'll try to find. I'm on it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:04 pm

The asshole one was Tucker hey? And some great ones from H&M .... Just shoot them all in! Xx
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:37 pm

star The Darkling Thrush

Okay I have a pretty good one from Septimus but I'll wait until I finish. I get the Fever vibe too Swede. I'm not comparing them however. I felt panicky when he was talking about being sealed in that underground bunker. OMG that would be scary.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:39 pm

Are you wanting protestations of love or sexy sexy lines? Or do you simply want what we like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:42 pm

just something that pops! like in snowball in hell the line "I'm not leaving town" is big to me - but i guess hot and smexy never really goes amiss, hey??
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:46 pm

star The Darkling Thrush star

Just finished. I can totally see this being a series. That book can make so much more trouble. Maybe Bliss will just find more danger. I'm interested in finding out about his powers and why the Fae are helping him? Lots more explore. Oh, and Septimus is such a softie. I love a tough guy who can express his feelings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:22 am

I just loved how Colin assumed that Marx and he would resume their masks, yet Septimus calmly tucked them both in for the night smile nothing like a conflicted man hey Whit? And when he was torn by the thought that he may have to off Colin yet so didn't want to ... Powerful stuff! I know it feels like an adult Wicked Lovely lol so much more to know !! We want another quest cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:38 am

Just read star The Ghost Wore Yellow Socks - yeah, so , helluva a surprise but I just loved this book! Gawd but I was not sure what was going to happen in this book virtually until the last page! I loved Perry soooo much - with all his Christopher Robin and Bambi eye looks - he just has this inner core of strength! I loved how he never failed to surprise Nick with that strength and the way he dealt with whatever situation. I think this duo are very near my top pick - of all Joshs characters!! I see a poll coming hey girls?
Oh Whit you are going to just love love LOVE this book!! Trust me :shock:
Back to top Go down
b4v

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:16 am

Just about to start Fair Game. Looking forward to returning to Joshlandia bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:24 am

your passport has been confiscated! you can no longer leave! or i will get my military muscle out again Wink
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:25 am

He will point you in the right direction. Or the left one, as the case may be.
Back to top Go down
b4v

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:33 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:34 am

"the only way is up, baby" sung by Yaz smile
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:50 pm

I finished Dangerous Ground. I adore Will & Taylor together. The hot springs!!!! The crappy shack Twisted Evil

Hmmm.....what's next?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Will and Taylor in a beach house is next!!!!!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Much more my style but if the moment calls....
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:41 pm

I decided to start The Ghost Whore Yellow Socks. Just started. Poor Perry Sad
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:47 am

Tall, dark, and hostile! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:01 am

I loved that line too smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .   

Back to top Go down

Double Down, This Rough Magic, Snowball in Hell, Petit Morts, Holmes & Moriarity, Dangerous Ground . . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next