Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12!

Go down 
+6
Greencat
showmethelove
gracious-plenty
calimama
Starbrites
Trina M. Lee
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12!   It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:58 pm

Yes!! but I can't resist the hard covers of Sookie, Mercy and the Brothers - they are the only book books I buy now. Really who could resist a hard Adam, Eric or Rehv and the bhoys, true. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12!   It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:09 pm

I think I prefer e's now too, never, ever thought I would say that!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12!   It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:33 pm

Thanks Trina!!!
I think :affraid:
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12!   It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:32 pm

I have 2 1/2 more books to finish in the seris I'm currently reading then I start the prize book! Yeay!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12!   It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:27 am

I am about half way through Once Bitten. I didn't really know much about Trina's books. I started them because she has been stopping by here regularly, and I like that. So, I decided that if she can hang out with us, I would buy her books. What a surprise! uap, if you haven't started Once Bitten, you are in for a treat. I told you on another thread that I love the writers that "green eye" me into their world and hold my in their thrall. Well, I am in Ms. Lee's thrall. Her world is complex and wonderful....and pretty tough. The vamps and shifters are not the least bit appologetic for their natures...most of them, anyway. I just love this story. Congrats on your win.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12!   It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:34 am

Sqee!!!!!!

I am so excited to hear this 2shay bounce bounce

Isn't Arys just divine? heart

I love that Trina's sups don't have a complex about their natures. Her sups are different from other series, and this reason is why I adore her writing. Can't wait to see what you think by the end. I will meet you over in the Once Bitte thread Wink
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12!   It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:01 am

I start at lunch time with the series.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12!   It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:05 am

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12!   It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:30 am

2shay wrote:
I am about half way through Once Bitten. I didn't really know much about Trina's books. I started them because she has been stopping by here regularly, and I like that. So, I decided that if she can hang out with us, I would buy her books. What a surprise! uap, if you haven't started Once Bitten, you are in for a treat. I told you on another thread that I love the writers that "green eye" me into their world and hold my in their thrall. Well, I am in Ms. Lee's thrall. Her world is complex and wonderful....and pretty tough. The vamps and shifters are not the least bit appologetic for their natures...most of them, anyway. I just love this story. Congrats on your win.

This is the kind of feedback that makes it easy to get up each morning and write. I appreciate every minute of precious time you all spend reading my books.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trinamlee.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12!   It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Read an Ebook Week! Mar 6 - 12!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2